An Ingenious Idea
- CLASSY & COMFORTABLE PROTECTION - Muddy paws, flying fur, and claw marks are no match for 4Knines Cargo Liners. Protect your vehicle AND keep it classy with 4Knines beautifully-crafted premium pet products.
- HEAVY-DUTY PROTECTION - Constructed from durable components, 4Knines cargo liners are designed to last a lifetime. Our colorfast, high temperature rated materials are free of AZO dyes and heavy metals like lead, arsenic, or mercury. 4Knines covers are perfect for transporting dogs, sporting equipment, building materials, and other messy gear.
- WATERPROOF, NON-SLIP FEATURES - The quilted top layer and non-slip backing are waterproofed to prevent moisture from seeping through (seams and stitching are not watertight). Our non-slip silicone backing will keep your cover in place.
- SIZES TO FIT ANY VEHICLE - 4Knines cargo liners are made to fit your SUV or CUV! Please consider how you plan to use your cargo liner (attached to front headrests or back headrests) and measure the area to ensure a perfect fit. All dimensions include side flaps and 20-inch bumper flap.
- Small: 42 x 78 inches – Fits most small/compact SUVs
- Large: 52 x 82 inches – Most popular! Fits most standard SUVs
- XL: 55 x 106 inches – Fits oversized SUVs or standard SUVs when attached to front headrests
- COLOR OPTIONS - Available in black, grey, or tan, 4Knines cargo liners blend seamlessly with your vehicle's interior.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Installs in seconds with quick-release clips and reinforced headrest straps. Check out Jim's installation video!
- EASY TO CLEAN – 4Knines cargo liners will stand up to your furry passengers. We understand things get dirty! Hose it down, wipe down with a moist towel, or toss it in the washer to keep it looking fresh and clean.
- USA STAFF & LIFETIME WARRANTY – Your 4Knines cargo liner is protected by a no-hassle 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty (defects in materials or workmanship). Our exceptional US-based team is happy to answer your questions and manage any warranty concerns.
- SAVE YOURSELF THE GUESSING GAME - Buy the best products the first time! "4Knines - Nothing But The Best For Your Best Friend"
4Knines is committed to giving back to the animal community. We donate a percentage of each sale to animal advocacy groups.
Easy to clean
Easy to install
Made to last
90 day risk free trial
We've got you covered!
Committed to quality
Our improvements come from our customers
Not your average car cover
We are pet owners, so we understand how tough a pet can be on your car and your car cover. That is why we are constantly improving our products based on customer feedback.
We protect your car seats from:
—— Dirty Dogs
An Ingenious Idea
Frequently asked questions
01 Which Size Is Best For My Vehicle?
We highly recommend measuring your cargo area to determine the best fit for your vehicle. Consider how you plan to use the liner. For example, if you plan to fold down two rows of seating and attach the headrest straps to driver and passenger seats, you may need the XL size to ensure adequate coverage.
Small Cargo Liner: 42” wide (including 6” side flaps) by 78” long (including 20” bumper flap). Best for compact SUVs (Honda HRV, Nissan Juke, Mini Clubman, Chevy Trax, Buick Encore). See dimensions diagram.
Large Cargo Liner: 52” wide (including 6” side flaps) by 82” long (including 20” bumper flap). Best for standard/mid-sized SUVs (Audi Q7*, BMW X5, Dodge Durango, Jeep Cherokee, Volkswagen Touareg, Porsche Cayenne, Ford Escape). See dimensions diagram.
XL Cargo Liner: 55” wide (including 6” side flaps) by 106” long (including 20” bumper flap). Best for large/oversized SUVs (Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe, Ford Expedition, GMC Yukon, Land Rover Range Rover). See dimensions diagram.
For more information see our Fit Guide here.
02 Do I Need Adjustable Headrests To Secure The Cargo Liner?
Yes, the headrest straps were designed to be used with adjustable headrests. Some customers have used a carabiner clip or bungee cord to attach the straps, but this method is not recommended.
03 Are Cargo Liners Machine Washable? How Do I Clean The Cargo Liner?
For general everyday cleaning, we recommend vacuuming or using a moist cloth to clean the surface. For a more thorough cleaning, remove cargo liner from vehicle and hang over fence or clothesline, spray with a high pressure hose, and allow to air dry.
About machine washing: Cargo liners are machine washable on gentle cycle using cold water only and air dried. We recommend machine washing as little as possible to preserve the waterproof coating. Our cargo liners are very large and do not fit well in a home washing machine, so this is not the preferred method. Please avoid machines that have an agitator as this can damage the cover.
04 What Does The Lifetime Warranty Cover?
The 4Knines® Lifetime Warranty covers the product for the reasonable lifetime of the cargo cover as long as it has not been discontinued and was purchased directly from the owner of the 4Knines® brand. Proof of purchase or order number is required. The warranty covers manufacturing defects, defective hardware or materials (i.e. broken clips, headrest straps), irregular wear, or breakdown of the material. 4Knines® strives to provide superior customer service. If you have any problems with your product, please contact us and we will do whatever we can to make it right. (subject to change)
05 Is The Cargo Liner Available In A Variety Of Colors?
The Cargo Liner comes in Black, Grey, and Tan.
06 Is The Cargo Liner Waterproof?
Yes. Our liners are made with waterproof material. Small spills, snow, rain, and mud should be contained on the cover. However, the seams are not waterproof and liquid may seep through these areas.
07 Please Explain Your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We stand behind our products 100%. If your 4Knines® product does not work for your vehicle for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. No hassle. No explanation needed.