An Ingenious Idea
- BEAUTIFUL FITTED OPTION - This cover features a loosely fitted skirt that wraps the entire seat bottom, fully protecting your vehicle's rear seat. Velcro openings allow access to two seat belts and child safety LATCH systems.
- CLASSY & COMFORTABLE PROTECTION - Muddy paws, flying fur, and claw marks are no match for 4Knines rear seat covers. Protect your vehicle AND keep it classy with 4Knines beautifully-crafted premium pet products.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Constructed from durable components, 4Knines fitted rear seat cover is designed to last a lifetime. Our colorfast, high temperature rated materials are free of AZO dyes and heavy chemicals like lead, arsenic, or mercury. 4Knines covers are perfect for dogs, kids, and transporting goods.
- WATERPROOF, NON-SLIP FEATURES - The quilted top layer and continuous non-slip backing are completely waterproofed to prevent moisture from seeping through (seams, stitching, and zippers are not watertight). Our non-slip silicone backing and sturdy seat anchors will keep your cover in place. *We always recommend securing your dog in the vehicle. If your dog moves around a lot in the vehicle, we recommend our hammock cover with its additional attachment points.
- SIZE AND COLOR OPTIONS - 4Knines fitted rear seat cover measures 54-inches wide and will fit most standard size vehicles (this style DOES NOT FIT full-size trucks or oversized SUVs). Available in black, grey, or tan, this cover will blend seamlessly with your vehicle's interior.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Installs in seconds with quick-release clips and reinforced headrest straps. Check out Jim's installation video!
- EASY TO CLEAN – 4Knines seat covers will stand up to your furry passengers. We understand things get dirty! Hose it down, wipe down with a moist towel, or toss it in the washer to keep it looking fresh and clean.
- USA STAFF & LIFETIME WARRANTY – Your 4Knines fitted rear seat cover is protected by a no-hassle 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty (defects in materials or workmanship). Our exceptional US-based team is happy to answer your questions and manage any warranty concerns.
- SAVE YOURSELF THE GUESSING GAME - Buy the best products the first time! "4Knines - Nothing But The Best For Your Best Friend"
Easy to clean
Easy to install
Made to last
90 day risk free trial
We've got you covered!
Committed to quality
Our improvements come from our customers
Not your average car cover
We are pet owners, so we understand how tough a pet can be on your car and your car cover. That is why we are constantly improving our products based on customer feedback.
We protect your car seats from:
—— Dirty Dogs
An Ingenious Idea
Frequently asked questions
01Which Size Is Best For My Vehicle?
We highly recommend measuring your rear seat to determine the best fit for your vehicle.
Regular Rear Seat Cover: 54” wide by 58” long (including hammock). Recommended for most cars, small trucks, and regular size SUVs. See dimensions diagram.
XL Rear Seat Cover: 60” wide by 64” long (including hammock). Specially designed to fit full size trucks and large SUVs (Cadillac Escalade, Chevrolet Suburban, Toyota Tundra, Ford F250, etc.). See dimensions diagram.
For more information see our Fit Guide here.
02 Are My Seat Belts Accessible?
Yes! 4Knines® Rear Seat Covers have Velcro openings to allow access to side seat belts.
Note: middle seat belt is not accessible unless you purchase a Split Rear Seat Cover.
03 Will 4Knines® Rear Seat Covers Accommodate My Latch-Equipped Infant Car Seat?
Yes! Our seat covers are LATCH compatible with Velcro openings for LATCH-equipped car seats.
04Do I Need Adjustable Headrests To Secure The Cover?
Yes. The headrest straps were designed to be used with adjustable headrests. Some customers have used a carabiner clip or bungee cord to attach the straps, but this method is not recommended.
05 Are 4Knines® Rear Seat Covers Machine Washable? How Do I Clean My Cover?
For general everyday cleaning, we recommend vacuuming or using a moist cloth to clean the surface. For a more thorough cleaning, remove seat cover from vehicle and hang over fence or clothesline, spray with a high pressure hose, and allow to air dry.
About machine washing: 4Knines® Rear Seat Covers are machine washable on gentle cycle using cold water only and air dried. We recommend machine washing as little as possible to preserve the waterproof coating. Our seat covers are very large and do not fit well in a home washing machine, so this is not the preferred method. Please avoid machines that have an agitator as this can damage the cover.
06 Is My 4Knines® Rear Seat Cover Colorfast? Will The Fabric Color Or Rubber Backing Transfer Onto My Leather Seats?
Our covers are made with colorfast fabric and should not damage your leather. As a precaution, if the cover gets wet, consider removing it from the vehicle and allow to air dry. The non-slip backing was designed to withstand summer temperatures in Arizona and has a working temperature up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit. We do not recommend leaving the cover in your vehicle on extremely hot days as the temperature can easily rise above that in an enclosed car.
07 Why Are Plastic Tubes Attached To The Back Of The Cover?
The tubes work as anchors to help keep the seat cover in place. Simply slide the anchor into the crease between seat back and the seat bottom. See installation video for more information.
08 Are 4Knines® Rear Seat Covers Available In A Variety Of Colors?
Our covers are available in black, tan, and grey.
09 Are 4Knines® Rear Seat Covers Waterproof?
Yes. Our seat covers are made from waterproof material. Small spills, snow, rain, and mud should be contained on the cover. However, seams and velcro openings are not waterproof, and liquid may seep through these areas.
10 What Is Covered By The Lifetime Warranty?
The 4Knines® Lifetime Warranty covers the product for the reasonable lifetime of the seat cover as long as it has not been discontinued and was purchased directly from the owner of the 4Knines® brand. Proof of purchase or order number is required. The warranty covers manufacturing defects, defective hardware or materials (i.e. broken clips, headrest straps), irregular wear, or breakdown of the material. 4Knines® strives to provide superior customer service. If you have any problems with your product, please contact us and we will do whatever we can to make it right. (subject to change)
11 Please Explain The 4Knines® 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We stand behind our products 100%. If your 4Knines® product does not work for your vehicle for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. No hassle. No explanation needed.