An Ingenious Idea
- UNIQUE PATENTED DESIGN – 4Knines Split Cargo Liners feature two heavy-duty zippers that allow for the flexible use of your 60/40 or 50/50 split seat and/or center cargo pass-through. The extended bumper flap protects your bumper from claw marks or scratches when loading and unloading. Protect your vehicle AND keep it classy with 4Knines beautifully-crafted premium pet products.
- HEAVY-DUTY PROTECTION - Constructed from durable components, 4Knines split cargo liners are designed to last a lifetime. Our colorfast, high temperature rated materials are free of AZO dyes and heavy metals like lead, arsenic, or mercury. 4Knines covers are perfect for transporting dogs, sporting equipment, building materials, and other messy gear.
- WATERPROOF, NON-SLIP FEATURES - The quilted top layer and non-slip backing are waterproofed to prevent moisture from seeping through (seams, stitching, and zippers are not watertight). Our non-slip silicone backing will keep your cover in place.
- SIZES TO FIT ANY VEHICLE - 4Knines split cargo liners are made to fit your SUV or CUV! Please consider how you plan to use your cargo liner (attached to front headrests or back headrests) and measure the area to ensure a perfect fit. All dimensions include side flaps and 20-inch bumper flap.
- Small: 42 x 78 inches – Fits most small/compact SUVs
- Large: 52 x 82 inches – Most popular! Fits most standard SUVs
- XL: 55 x 106 inches – Fits oversized SUVs or standard SUVs when attached to front headrests
- EASY TO INSTALL - Installs in seconds with quick-release clips and reinforced headrest straps. Check out Jim's installation video!
- EASY TO CLEAN – 4Knines split cargo liners will stand up to your furry passengers. We understand things get dirty! Hose it down, wipe down with a moist towel, or toss it in the washer to keep it looking fresh and clean.
- USA STAFF & LIFETIME WARRANTY – 4Knines split cargo liners are protected by a no-hassle 100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee & Lifetime Warranty (defects in materials or workmanship). Our exceptional US-based team is happy to answer your questions and manage any warranty concerns.
- SAVE YOURSELF THE GUESSING GAME - Buy the best products the first time! "4Knines - Nothing But The Best For Your Best Friend"
US Patent Number 9,963,086
4Knines is committed to giving back to the animal community. We donate a percentage of each sale to animal advocacy groups.
So many ways to do the split
We've got you covered!
Committed to quality
Our improvements come from our customers
Not your average car cover
We are pet owners, so we understand how tough a pet can be on your car and your car cover. That is why we are constantly improving our products based on customer feedback.
We protect your car seats from:
—— Dirty Dogs
An Ingenious Idea
Exclusive to 4Knines
This is the only seat cover that allows you access to the middle seat belt, fold down seats or armrest without removing the cover. No other company has it (US Patent # 9,963,086).
Frequently asked questions
01 Which Size Split Cargo Liner Is Best For My Vehicle?
We highly recommend measuring your cargo area to determine the best fit for your vehicle. Consider how you plan to use the liner. For example, if you plan to fold down two rows of seating and attach the headrest straps to driver and passenger seats, you may need the XL size to ensure adequate coverage.
Small Split Cargo Liner: 42” wide (including 6” side flaps) by 78” long (including 20” bumper flap). Best for compact SUVs (Honda HRV, Nissan Juke, Mini Clubman, Chevy Trax, Buick Encore). See dimensions diagram.
Large Split Cargo Liner: 52” wide (including 6” side flaps) by 82” long (including 20” bumper flap). Best for standard/midsize SUVs (Audi Q7*, BMW X5, Dodge Durango, Jeep Cherokee, Volkswagen Touareg, Porsche Cayenne, Ford Escape). See dimensions diagram.
XL Split Cargo Liner: 55” wide (including 6” side flaps) by 106” long (including 20” bumper flap). Best for large/oversized SUVs (Chevrolet Suburban/Tahoe, Ford Expedition, GMC Yukon, Land Rover Range Rover). See dimensions diagram.
For more information see our Fit Guide.
02 What Is So Special About 4KNINES® Split Cargo Liner?
Our unique patent pending design allows you to use a 60/40 or 50/50 split rear seats or the center cargo pass through.
03 Do I Need Adjustable Headrests To Secure The Split Cargo Liner?
Yes, the headrest straps were designed to be used with adjustable headrests. Some customers have used a carabiner clip or bungee cord to attach the straps, but this method is not recommended.
04 Are 4Knines® Split Cargo Liners Machine Washable? How Do I Clean My Liner?
For general everyday cleaning, we recommend vacuuming or using a moist cloth to clean the surface. For a more thorough cleaning, remove cargo liner from vehicle and hang over fence or clothesline, spray with a high pressure hose, and allow to air dry.
About machine washing: Our split cargo liners are machine washable on gentle cycle using cold water only and air dried. We recommend machine washing as little as possible to preserve the waterproof coating. Our liners are very large and do not fit well in a home washing machine, so this is not the preferred method. Please avoid machines that have an agitator as this can damage the cover.
05 Is My 4Knines® Split Cargo Liner Colorfast? Will The Fabric Color Or Rubber Backing Transfer Onto My Upholstery?
Unlike many other cargo liners, our waterproof material is free of heavy dyes and heavy metals. We use colorfast material so you never have to worry about damage to your vehicle from color bleeding. The non-slip backing was designed to withstand summer temperatures in Arizona and has a working temperature up to 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
06 Are 4Knines® Split Cargo Liners Available In A Variety Of Colors?
At this time, 4Knines® Split Cargo Liners are available in black only.
07 Are 4Knines® Split Cargo Liners Waterproof?
Yes. Our liners are made from waterproof material. Small spills, snow, rain, and mud should be contained on the cover. However, seams and velcro openings are not waterproof, and liquid may seep through these areas.
08 What Is Covered By The Lifetime Warranty?
The 4Knines® Lifetime Warranty covers the product for the reasonable lifetime of the cargo cover as long as it has not been discontinued and was purchased directly from the owner of the 4Knines® brand. Proof of purchase or order number is required. The warranty covers manufacturing defects, defective hardware or materials (i.e. broken clips, headrest straps), irregular wear, or breakdown of the material. 4Knines® strives to provide superior customer service. If you have any problems with your product, please contact us and we will do whatever we can to make it right. (subject to change)
09 Please Explain The 4Knines® 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
We stand behind our products 100%. If your 4Knines® product does not work for your vehicle for any reason, you may return it for a full refund within 30 days of purchase. No hassle. No explanation needed.