Okay, so we know that we have been giving you a lot of information about traveling with your dog. We have covered everything from safety to which hotels are the best dog-friendly hotels and while, this is all great and helpful information, we would venture to guess that you are wondering how you are going to remember all of this for your next adventure.
Fortunately, we have decided to combine all of this information into one comprehensive checklist so you can ensure that you have everything you need for your next road trip.
- Pet’s collar and tags
- Water and Food Bowls
- Food and dog treats
- Bottled water for drinking and for accident clean up
- Hotel reservations at a dog-friendly hotel
- Safety harness or barrier
- Poop bags
- Chew toys to keep your pup occupied
- Dog bed or blanket
- Paper towels for cleaning up accidents
- Dog seat cover (this is extremely important for protecting your car from your rambunctious furbaby).
This list should cover everything your pup will need on your next road trip. Of course, if you plan on travelling by air, this list would be slightly more extensive. Traveling with your dog does not have to be an unpleasant experience. If you are prepared and do everything you can to make your pup comfortable, your next trip should be as fun and enjoyable as ever.
4Knines has everything you need to protect your vehicle from those muddy paw prints, scratches, and endless amounts of dog hair. Call us today to get your traveling necessities.