How much do we love our pets, am I right? Its no secret that the world of pet lovers is massive. And let me tell you, we sure don't try and keep it secret either!!Today, I think it would be fun to share some more than obvious ways we show the world that we love our pets. Ready? Lets get started!
You know you love your pet when...
- Your cell phone has more photos of animals than anything else
- Your friend asks you to go out for a girls or guys night out but you decline due to your dog or cat who would surely be lonely if you left for the entire night.
- When you take a trip through the drive-through window at your local coffee shop and the employees have a donut waiting for your dog.
- When you have your pet with you so much that if someone happens to spot you out by yourself they instantly ask where your furry sidekick is.
- When you have become so used to seeing fur strands on your kitchen items that you simply shrug it off with a "everything tastes better with a little dog fur in it."
- When you have moved passed the point of never wearing black clothing because your always covered in pet fur to - hey, its just part of my fashion statement.
- When most of the stories you tell your friends or family includes at least a small portion of your pets.
- When 90% of your social media channels are full of photos of your pets.
- When you have actually made your pets their own social media channels. (You know what i'm sayin bloggers!!)
- When you do not go to bed without saying goodnight to your pets... and/or bring them in bed with you.
Jenna Drady Jenna Drady is the author and creator of ownedbyahusky.ca. She is a mother of two beautiful daughters and 3 Siberian Huskies. Being a husky mom for a long duration of her life, Jenna was inspired to begin writing about them. In doing so, she began doing massive research on dog behavior, and all things dog in general. Jenna is inspired everyday by her family, and loves to bring her readers valuable information as well as a little humor too! Jenna has created her own business partnered with her lovely mother while blogging called Pawz N Clawz Jewelry N Things. They currently sell handmade jewelry with added pet charms, as well as a few dog toys too! As an animal rights activist, and huge believer in helping pets who have been stuck in shelters, they donate a portion of their sales to local shelters throughout Canada.