Here are a few more tips on maintaining the value of your car:
Interior/Exterior: This is a big factor in your vehicle's worth.
- Washing and waxing on a regular basis
- An investment of seat covers helps to maintain the quality of your vehicle internally - especially pet car seat covers!
- Don't smoke inside of your car! The smoke is hard to remove or cover up.
Parking: While you may have already heard this, watching where you park and what you park next to can do wonders for the outside of your car.
- Park your car away from others if possible to avoid door-dings.
- Park in the shade, too! If you've got a vinyl dashboard, that harsh sun can cause cracks.
- Have your car serviced on a regular basis and keep track of the maintenance schedule.
- We also recommend saving all of your car wash receipts, as well as all receipts from tune-ups, tire alignment and rotations, and all other services that demonstrate that you've taken care of your car! This will help maintain value.